Lisa Grossmann is a multi-million dollar earner and sought-after consultant, trainer, speaker and thought leader within the Network Marketing profession.
She gave a memorable keynote at the No Excuses Summit in Las Vegas last month on Leadership, that inspired us to create this list.
According to Lisa, here are the 5 traits that define a leader:
1. Get out of your comfort zone. Be willing to SUCK until you become mediocre and eventually GREAT!
2. Challenge your assumptions so you can discover your TRUTHS.
3. Speak in the language of the person you want to BECOME.
4. Make the little decisions with your HEAD, make the big decisions with your HEART.
5. Knowing what you know today, what can you do to make the greatest impact? Spend your time doing THAT.
Let us know in the comments if you like and agree with these and have a few more tips that we can add to this list.