Our theme for the upcoming Sep/Oct 2016 issue is “Reinventing Network Marketing for the Next Generation.”
We invited close to 100 Millennials who are currently crushing it in Network Marketing to answer the following questions:
- How do we entice Millennials to embrace our profession and the opportunity it represents?
- What are Gen Y’s hot buttons that make them excellent candidates for network marketing?
- What are some of the myths going around about your generation? (laid back, not committed, entitled …)
- What’s the secret to get Millennials excited and committed?
- Do you build mostly online or face-to-face? How do you use social media platforms?
- What’s your ratio between online versus in person events?
- How do we make our business relevant, compelling, and user-friendly for young people?
We are blown away by the real-life insights and creative responses that are pouring in from Millennials around the world who are “reinventing the network marketing profession” on a daily basis.
Learn more about doing business “the Millennial Way” in this short video by Luke Hessler: